Friday, February 28, 2020

Introducing Kevin E Green, narrator for the Inkarna audiobook

I am *so* excited to introduce Kevin E Green, a UK-based actor who'll be narrating the audiobook version of my revised edition of Inkarna. The novel's been out of print for a number of years now, but I'm currently working hard to bring out the sequel, and for that to happen, it's meant that I've had to roll up my sleeves and spruce up book one too. I'll be welcoming a whole host of new readers to the world of Those Who Return.

But first, a little about Kevin...

"I started narrating in earnest when I took early retirement some years ago. I have since narrated over 70 books covering all genres from steamy romance to psychological thrillers, plus a number of non fiction. I have over 30 years acting experience which helps in voicing and characterisation. I think my favourite genres are murder mysteries and thrillers.  My background before retiring was in science and engineering, so I have no problems narrating technical non-fiction! I live in Lancashire, England with my wife Dianne and our dog Rupert. See kevthegreen.co.uk"

No comments:

Post a Comment