Sunday, May 12, 2013

A moment with Jenny Robson


I'm happy to welcome Jenny Robson, one of last year's Bloody Parchment anthology authors to my blog today.

Welcome, Jenny, tell us a little about yourself.

I'm a music teacher living in Maun, Botswana. I mainly write young adult novels and short stories for magazines.

Tell us a little about the background of your story. 

I'm fascinated by the fact that some people seem to skip blithely through life while others seem to face so much pain and trauma.

Are there any interesting anecdotes relating to its creation?

I once heard a young man say "Why do bad things always happen to me?" It really got to me.

What do you like about horror as a genre?

What's not to like??

What scares you?

Only the real world and the terrible things people can do, believing their actions are right and just.

No comments:

Post a Comment