Thursday, November 14, 2013

Announcing The Sea's line-up of stellar names

Okay, so a while ago some of you might've been paying attention to a call for submissions I ran via Dark Continents Publishing for an anthology of SFF/H stories themed around the sea. Today I can happily share the final line-up for The Sea, to be published through Dark Continents Publishing early next year.

Alex Hughes
Amy Burgess
Andrea Jones
Anna Reith
Barry King
Benjamin Knox
Camille Griep
Diane Awerbuck
Don Webb
JC Piech
Martin Rose
Patrick O'Neill
Rob Porteous
SA Partridge
Simon Dewar
Steve Jones
Toby Bennett
Wayne Goodchild

What I love about the selection of authors collected here is that we have such a wide range of tales. Some mystical, others downright chilly or with the inevitable Lovecraftian references one would expect.

If you want to keep up to speed with further announcements, feel free to stalk me on Twitter. I am guaranteed to provide plenty of free entertainment, especially when I'm on deadline.

3 comments:

  1. So excited to get a copy of this! Can't wait to read everyone's stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fan of Andrea Jone's writing, I look forward to reading the anthology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's some august company to be in. What a treat! Can't wait to read the other author's stories!!

    ReplyDelete